- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Community Guide
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Student Profile: Kofi Nkansah Manu
MBA Graduate with 7 years of banking experience. I worked as a Trade Finance Product Manager in my last role in Corporate Banking for 4 years and have strong skills in communication, collaboration and negotiation.
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO COME TO SFU?
I came to SFU because of the nature of the program and the strong credentials of the school.
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR RESEARCH OR YOUR PROGRAM TO A FAMILY MEMBER?
Great opportunity to learn new skills and further develop existing qualities, and to build valuable networks.
WHAT ARE YOU PARTICULARLY ENJOYING ABOUT YOUR STUDIES/RESEARCH AT SFU?
The diversity and networking opportunities that are available at SFU.
Contact Kofi: firstname.lastname@example.org