- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Faculty of Education Profiles: 2019
Jane has been selected as one of Canada's Top 25 Canadian Immigrants according to the 11th Annual RBC Top 25 Canadian Immigrant Awards.
Katrina is interested in exploring approaches to counselling that centre Indigenous worldviews and support resisting colonial violence.
Dr. Trevisan's research examines how people with autism perceive, understand, and communication emotions.
Dr. Kanji in the Faculty of Education examined how a large Canadian university could increase dental science student retention.