- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Student Profile: Lior Bragilevsky
Lior Bragilevsky recently graduated from the Electronics Engineering program at SFU. He is a machine learning enthusiast who is currently a research assistant at SFU's multimedia laboratory.
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO COME TO SFU?
I did my bachelor's degree here and decided it was the school for me when it came to continuing my education.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESEARCH AND/OR PROGRAM.
I create machine learning architectures/models to outperform humans on complicated tasks.
WHAT ARE YOU PARTICULARLY ENJOYING ABOUT YOUR STUDIES/RESEARCH AT SFU?
Working on/with technology that is state of the art.
Contact Lior: email@example.com