2017 Champions for a Healthy Campus Community
For the sixth year, SFU recognized a “champion” for their outstanding contribution to the health and well-being of the university as part of SFU’s Healthy Campus Community initiative. On January 16, 2018 Vice President Peter Keller joined the Health Promotion team, the Teaching and Learning Centre and the University community to honour the 2017 Champion for a Healthy Campus Community: Dr. Petra Menz. Read more >
Photos from the 2017 Champions Reception
Who will be the next Champion for a Healthy Campus Community?
Do you know a person, group, or program that is making an outstanding contribution to the health and well-being of the SFU community? Find ideas and inspiration from the people and programs recognized over the past 6 years and submit your nomination now. Nominations are due by Friday, February 23.
Download information package:
Submit all supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about past SFU Champions for a Healthy Campus Community:
- 2016 Champions: FASS Connections Mentorship Program
- 2015 Champions: The Learning Hub and Dining Services
- 2014 Champions: Academic Enhancement Program and Dr. Laurie Anderson
- 2013 Champions: BusOne Program and Dr. Mark Winston for the Semester in Dialogue
- 2012 Champions: FASS First-Year Learning Communities and Career & Volunteer Services