Contours: Issue #2: Summer 2012
- Images of Red Vienna: On the Precarious Visibility of the Missing People by Johan F. Hartle
- Introduction to a Symposium on World Humanities By Ian Angus (editor)
- Traditional Knowledge and Humanities: A Perspective by a Blackfoot by Leroy Little Bear
- Response to Leroy Little Bear by Rita Wong
- On the Limits of the Social Representation of Value: A Response to Leroy Little Bear by Ian Angus
POETRY: NIKKI REIMER Nikki Reimer’s works include [sic] (Frontenac, 2010), shortlisted for the Gerald Lampert award, and the chapbooks that stays news (Nomados 2011), haute action material (Heavy Industries 2011) and fist things first (Wrinkle 2009). Visit nikkireimer.com.
FEATURED ARTIST: JUDITH COPITHORNE: Born (1939), has lived mainly in Vancouver. Received B.A. & Teachers Certificate from U.B.C.. Involved with writing, concrete poetry & other interrelated forms throughout life.