- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Expanded gender identity options for students within goSFU
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
ServiceHub is our new one-stop portal for you to interact with IT Services about the services you are interested in.
If you need assistance with a service, request for support at servicehub.sfu.ca.
SFU'S Content Management System
AEM is the university-backed, fully-supported web publishing system, for SFU departments to use at no cost. It is easy to learn, requires no knowledge of web programming or HTML, and has a polished interface.
Contact your site administrator if you have any AEM-related questions.
To find out who your site administrator is:
- Go to maillist.sfu.ca
- Click "Find maillists to which I belong"
- Look for a maillist in the following format: cms-<yourwebsite>-authors (e.g., cms-basketweaving-authors)
- Click on the maillist to view its properties. The site administrator is the owner of the list.
For general questions about AEM, please visit ServiceHub to request for help:
View on ServiceHub
You may also be interested in