- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
- Redirect to Microsoft Teams
- Redirect to Microsoft OneDrive
SFU'S Content Management System
AEM is the university-backed, fully-supported web publishing system, for SFU departments to use at no cost. It is easy to learn, requires no knowledge of web programming or HTML, and has a polished interface.
Contact your site administrator if you have any AEM-related questions.
To find out who your site administrator is:
- Go to maillist.sfu.ca
- Click "Find maillists to which I belong"
- Look for a maillist in the following format: cms-<yourwebsite>-authors (e.g., cms-basketweaving-authors)
- Click on the maillist to view its properties. The site administrator is the owner of the list.
For general questions about AEM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also be interested in