- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
ServiceHub is our new one-stop portal for you to interact with IT Services about the services you are interested in.
If you need assistance with a service, request for support at servicehub.sfu.ca.
Sign in once, sign in all
CAS is a single sign-on solution (SSO) for the web. With CAS you can access multiple SFU web applications without having to re-enter your Computing ID and password each time. CAS also protects your password information from application developers, as it allows web applications to authenticate you without gaining access to your password.
Which SFU applications use CAS?
CAS-enabled SFU applications have a consistent login screen.
More than 500 SFU web applications hosted on campus and in the cloud use CAS. However, this doesn’t include every single web application at SFU. You can tell if an application uses CAS by the look of the login screen. Here are some examples:
- SFU Mail
- AEM (author.sfu.ca)
- SFU vault
For students, faculty and staff
Have a question or request?
Fill out the CAS Service Application Form, if you have questions or want to request CAS implementation for your applications.