- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
ServiceHub is our new one-stop portal for you to interact with IT Services about the services you are interested in.
If you need assistance with a service, request for support at servicehub.sfu.ca.
Delegated Account Management
A MFA-friendly way to manage access to sponsored accounts
The Delegated Account Management (DAM) app is an MFA-friendly way for you to manage access to sponsored accounts at SFU. It allows you to delegate access to other users without needing to share account credentials.
Those who have delegated access will be able to log into your sponsored account using their own Computing ID and password, also known as delegate login, so you don’t need to share a password or MFA code.
What services does delegate login support?
Delegate login is only supported on web-based CAS-protected services that allow sponsored accounts to login. Services that don't allow sponsored accounts, such as FINS and myINFO, cannot use delegate login.
Have a question or feedback?
If you have need help or have any question or feedback regarding DAM, please see our list of FAQs or contact the IT Service Desk.
View on ServiceHub
You may also be interested in