- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Expanded gender identity options for students within goSFU
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
Apple Education Store
Notes for Apple Education purchases
- Promotional items are not available for corporate education purchases (gift cards, free iPods, etc.)
- We suggest adding AppleCare+ to protect your purchase.
How to order
- You can visit the Apple Canada Education Store - this site will show the discounted education prices.
- Configure the hardware you'd like
- Click "Add to Bag"
- Click "Review Bag"
- Click "Show Product Details" to show the specs
- Print this page to a PDF
- Upload the PDF to a Purchase Requision in FINS
Note that the promotional item (Gift card) listed on this order is not eligible with corporate education purchases.
SFU Purchasing will also not include it in the Purchase Order.