- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Jovanna Sauro wins SFU Personal Achievement Award
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Security and Privacy Guidance: Social Media Apps
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
ServiceHub is our new one-stop portal for you to interact with IT Services about the services you are interested in.
If you need assistance with a service, request for support at servicehub.sfu.ca.
PaperCut is the printing service for students
This service is only available on SFU campuses at the moment.
To access the PaperCut login portal, you need to be connected to campus networks such as at a computer lab or SFU Wi-Fi.
PaperCut is the printing service for SFU & FIC students, available in computer labs and libraries across all three campuses. You can access Papercut using your Computing ID and password. Please make sure your SFU Computing ID has been activated.
Why can't I use the printer in the Dining Hall on Burnaby campus?
Printing services are not currently available in Dining Hall.
I have trouble printing, though there's money in my account.
Printing balances shown on the Print Release Station reflect a combined total consisting of:
- Default (department funding)
- CS FM
- IRMACS FM
- Dining Hall FM
Print release stations/kiosks only recognize 'Cash' accounts and will not print jobs if there are insufficient funds in the ‘Cash’ account. Dining Hall FM funds can only be used on the Dining Hall printing.