- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- Remote work
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
PaperCut is the printing service for students
The PaperCut login portal is only accessible on campus at this time.
PaperCut is the printing service for SFU & FIC students, available in computer labs and libraries across all three campuses. You can access Papercut using your Computing ID and password. Please make sure your SFU Computing ID has been activated.
Why can't I use the printer in the Dining Hall on Burnaby campus?
Printing services are not currently available in Dining Hall.
I have trouble printing, though there's money in my account.
Printing balances shown on the Print Release Station reflect a combined total consisting of:
- Default (department funding)
- CS FM
- IRMACS FM
- Dining Hall FM
Print release stations/kiosks only recognize 'Cash' accounts and will not print jobs if there are insufficient funds in the ‘Cash’ account. Dining Hall FM funds can only be used on the Dining Hall printing.
This service is only available on SFU campuses at the moment.