- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- Remote work
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
Pages that aren’t successfully printed will be refunded automatically, as PaperCut can detect if a print job is successfully delivered.
Refunds will only be provided on the following basis:
Fading or streaked printer tone: Document has to be produced at time of claim.
- Lost print jobs due to printer hardware failure where job does not resume printing.
Refunds will not be provided for:
- Unspent balance on an SFU Laser Print Card.
- Wrong print job or print job settings.
How to request a refund
- Log into your Papercut account at www.sfu.ca/papercut
- Click on 'Recent Print Jobs'
- Navigate to the print job in question
If your job did not print click 'request refund' and provide a detailed explanation.
If your job printed, however the quality is poor, request a refund and bring the document to the nearest help desk for a refund.
Funds will remain in the printing account for one year after graduation after which the print account will be deleted. (Funds in default and Dining Hall account will not be refunded or transferable.)