- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Jovanna Sauro wins SFU Personal Achievement Award
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Security and Privacy Guidance: Social Media Apps
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
ServiceHub is our new one-stop portal for you to interact with IT Services about the services you are interested in.
If you need assistance with a service, request for support at servicehub.sfu.ca.
An intranet and a collaborative tool
SharePoint provides a collaborative environment where SFU departments and groups can create and share information internally in an online workspace. Users can access, control, and share documents, pictures, and forms, calendars, announcements, discussion boards, workflow tasks, Wiki pages, and more.
SharePoint usage scenarios include team collaboration and document management, project and task management, wiki/knowedge base building, or some combination thereof.
Support provided by IT Services
In support of your departmental Sharepoint, IT Services can:
- Meet and discuss general requirements to determine if SharePoint is a viable solution.
- Designate two site owners/administrators from the department or group who can control site organization, content and user permissions.
- Provide initial site owner/administrator training.
- Provide professional ITS support staff to coordinate work with site administrators to resolve issues related to the SharePoint site.
If you already have a site and need help, or if you just have some general questions about SharePoint, please visit Service Hub to request for help: