- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Security and Privacy Guidance: Social Media Apps
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
ServiceHub is our new one-stop portal for you to interact with IT Services about the services you are interested in.
If you need assistance with a service, request for support at servicehub.sfu.ca.
Adobe at SFU
SFU's agreement with Adobe includes the Creative Suite, and Acrobat Pro.
- Acrobat Pro is the software that allows for the viewing, creation and editing of PDF documents.
- Creative Suite is a collection of Adobe tools, including Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop and several more.
What's included in the SFU Adobe software agreement?
Acrobat Pro is included in the SFU Adobe software agreement.
Creative Suite is a collection of individual programs (including Acrobat Pro). Our campus agreement provides the main desktop applications, fonts, and some cloud storage. Other cloud services like Portfolio, Behance, and stock are not included and must be procured separately. IT Services is not maintaining licenses for these additional services.
Training is available directly from Adobe. See here.
The best place to get info on the suite components is at Adobe's Site, but we will post a list here for brevity:
- Photoshop, Image editing and compositing
- Lightroom, Digital photo processing and editing
- Illustrator, Vector graphics and illustration
- InDesign, Page design and layout for print and digital publishing
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Video production and editing
- After Effects, Cinematic visual effects and motion graphics
- Project Felix, Easy 2D and 3D compositing for photo-realistic images
- Dreamweaver, Design and develop modern, responsive websites
- Adobe Muse, Design and publish websites without writing code
- Animate, Flash Professional is now Adobe Animate CC. Interactive animations for multiple platforms.
- Adobe Audition, Audio recording, mixing, and restoration
- Bridge, Centralize your creative assets
- Media Encoder, Quickly output video files for virtually any screen
- InCopy, Collaborate with copywriters and editors
- Prelude, Metadata ingest, logging, and rough cuts
- Spark, Easily create and share impactful visual stories — in minutes
- Scout, Profile Flash games on web and devices
- SpeedGrade, Film finishing and color grading
- Story Plus, Collaborative screenwriting, reporting, and scheduling tools
- Extension Manager, Easily install and manage extensions
- ExtendScript Toolkit, Add script to your creative apps
- Acrobat Pro, Create, edit, and sign PDF documents and forms
View on ServiceHub
You may also be interested in