- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- Remote work
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
2. At the Microsoft login screen, enter your SFU email address (i.e., yourSFUcomputingID@sfu.ca). Make sure to include the "@sfu.ca".
All current SFU faculty, staff and students are eligible to install Microsoft 365 for free on up to 5 individual-use devices, such as laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
2. Select "Install Office", located at the upper right of the page.
3. Choose "Office 365 apps" from the drop-down menu.
How do I install Microsoft 365 on my university-managed device?
I am a retiree, an adjunct professor, or an emeritus professor, can I install Microsoft 365 on my device?
SFU alumni, retirees, emeritus and adjunct professors are eligible for Office 365 online to help facilitate working with the University community. This furnishes all the Office services, but does not allow for downloadable desktop installs of Office. The Office suite is still available in a browser.