- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- Remote work
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
Microsoft OneDrive is available to faculty & staff for early access.
- Support offerings will be limited,
- Self-help documentation will be under development,
- Changes to the service may occur without notice, and
- For collaborative file storage needs involving only faculty and staff, Microsoft Teams is the recommended solution. For collaborative file storage needs involving students (i.e., faculty to student), SFU Canvas is the recommended solution until further notice.
The official launch date of OneDrive will be announced in the future.
What is Microsoft OneDrive?
Microsoft OneDrive (OneDrive) is a file hosting and synchronization service for individuals at SFU. It allows you to securely store, share, and synchronize your individual files and folders from any device anywhere at any time.
- Individual file storage and syncing.
- Individual file sharing and collaboration.
Getting Started with Microsoft OneDrive
1. Sign up for Microsoft 365
Early access of OneDrive is available to all current SFU faculty and staff with a Microsoft 365 account.
Visit the Get Started page for instructions on how to sign up for an SFU Microsoft 365 account.
Who can use OneDrive?
FACULTY AND STAFF
Early access to OneDrive is available to all current SFU faculty and staff with a Microsoft 365 account.
OneDrive will become available to SFU students at a future date.
There are no current plans to provide access to SFU alumni, retirees, emeritus and adjunct professors.
2. Access OneDrive
How do I install OneDrive on my Individual-use or university-managed device(s)?
To download Microsoft OneDrive on your individual-use device, visit Microsoft OneDrive's download page for more information.
If you are an SFU faculty/staff and you hold a university-managed device, OneDrive should be pre-installed on your device. Please contact the IT Service Desk at email@example.com or 778-782-8888 for any software inquiries/installations.