- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- Remote work
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
Examples of our streaming layout
Live webcasting, or event live stream on Zoom
- Concurrent live webcast allows remote viewers to watch your event and submit questions via a Q&A web form to the event coordinator's email address.
- This service is to provide a live stream of a Video Conference (e.g. Zoom) Event in order to reach a wider audience.
- We will also provide you with a recorded version after the event.
Event Recording, or event video recording on Zoom
- Record video of your event with high-end A/V equipment and dedicated technicians. Presentation content from projectors are also captured.
- This service is to provide a video recording of a Video Conference (e.g. Zoom) call.
- The final video can be hosted by SFU or downloaded.
- IT Services will archive video of your webcast or recording. Videos remain available for download or streaming for up to 1 year before being deleted. Video analytics are available on request.
- 1 x AV technician
- 1 x Zoom Connection
- Video and Audio Equipment Check.
- Includes 30 Minute Setup time.
- Standardized titling and SFU logo
- A video recording/livestream of the event using a standardized template includes: 1 x Zoom Connection to Record and/or Livestream the event.
Available with approval ahead of time:
- Customized permissions for elective viewership based on SFU Computing ID
- Custom image for opening title
Charges & fees
Please contact MECS.
On-demand video typically provided within 3 business days.