myINFO is the primary enterprise application that is the source of information for SFU faculty and staff to view and manage human resources data and compensation, benefits, payroll, and position management. The system is managed jointly by Human Resources and Finance and is supported by IT Services.
myINFO outage information is available on the system outages section of this website.
myINFO CAS Integration
On June 18th, 2020 SFU's Central Authentication Service (CAS) will be integrated with myINFO for a more secure log in experience. CAS is both an authentication and an enterprise single sign-on service for web applications.
This integration will:
- Bring myINFO in to the family of CAS-enabled web applications (such as FINS, goSFU, SharePoint, Outlook Web App (OWA), etc.), which provides a more secure computing environment.
- Lay the foundation required for myINFO to take advantage of SFU's Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) system.
myINFO 9.2 Upgrade
Need help with the upgraded system?
Send your request to email@example.com.
In-person support is available from the myINFO team at all three campuses June 10 - 12, 2019, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
myINFO is being upgraded to version 9.2 the week of June 3, 2019, to take advantage of mobile friendly functionalities and retire obsolete modifications/customizations. Key benefits of this upgrade include a:
- New, more intuitive navigation
- More modern and consistent design
- Mobile friendly interface
Have questions about how to sign out, where's the Main Menu in myINFO 9.2, or how to navigate between homepages on a mobile device? Check out our FAQ for step-by-step instructions.
No upcoming training session at the moment.
If you attended the training sessions in May, please fill out the satisfaction survey to help us improve our service.