SFU faculty and staff that need a hardware token can submit a request to the IT Service Desk (email@example.com) by May 1, 2021. After May 1st, we cannot guarantee that the hardware token will arrive via mail in time.
Please include the following information when submitting your hardware token request to the IT Service Desk:
- Subject line: "MFA Hardware Token Request - Faculty/Staff"
- Message body:
- A brief explanation on why you'd like to request a hardware token (e.g., don’t have access to a mobile device, requesting a replacement, etc.).
- Your contact information (SFU computing ID, full name, phone number, and department).
- Your mailing address to send the hardware token.
- *Note. Due to the current COVID-19 measures, token requests are being processed remotely and mailed out to the requestors. Delivery to campus addresses may actually be slower than to residential addresses.