The content on this website is no longer being updated.
As of August 2018, SFU Connect was replaced by SFU Mail as the University's email and calendar system. All pages on this website (www.sfu.ca/sfuconnect) will redirect to the SFU Mail website on March 1, 2019. For information about SFU Mail, visit www.sfu.ca/sfumail.
Bookmarking SFU Connect
You can access your email easily through your browsers' bookmarking function which is located on the top menu by default. Select your preferred web browser on the right to learn how you can correctly bookmark SFU Connect.
Internet Explorer 7
In order to properly add a favorite for SFU Connect in IE 7, follow the steps below:
1. In IE 7, type “connect.sfu.ca” in the address bar.
2. You will be redirected to the login page, click the add favorites button and a submenu will appear. Click “Add to Favorites...” from the submenu.
3. You will be asked to name the favorite. Type “SFU Connect” and click Add.
4. Click the add favourites button again and select “Organize Favourites...” from the submenu.
5. Right-click on the favorite you just added and click Properties from the submenu.
6. In the URL text field, type “http://connect.sfu.ca” and then click OK.
7. Click the favourites button to access your newly added favourite.
Internet Explorer 10
1. Click the star button at the top of the screen to bookmark a page.
Internet Explorer 11
1. Click the Star Icon in the top right corner of the browser.
2. Click the Add to Favorites drop down menu, and select Add to Favorites Bar.
3. To rename this bookmark, click the Star Icon once again, and right click the bookmark. Then click Rename.
4. Type in whatever you would like to name the bookmark, and then hit Enter on your keyboard.
5. You will now see your SFU Connect bookmark in the bookmarks bar below the address bar.