The content on this website is no longer being updated.
As of August 2018, SFU Connect was replaced by SFU Mail as the University's email and calendar system. All pages on this website (www.sfu.ca/sfuconnect) will redirect to the SFU Mail website on March 1, 2019. For information about SFU Mail, visit www.sfu.ca/sfumail.
Bookmarking SFU Connect
You can access your email easily through your browsers' bookmarking function which is located on the top menu by default. Select your preferred web browser on the right to learn how you can correctly bookmark SFU Connect.
Below are instructions on how to correctly bookmark SFU Connect. Please note that the steps are the same as pictured in both Firefox for Mac and for PC.
First, go to connect.sfu.ca.
1. To begin bookmarking this page, click the Star Icon directly to the right of the search bar.
2. A 'Page Bookmarked' dialog box will pop up. Here, you can rename this bookmark and change the folder in which it will be stored.
3. To ensure that this page shows up in your Bookmarks Toolbar, click the Folder drop down menu and select Bookmarks Toolbar. Click Done to finish.
4. You will now see your new Bookmark in the Bookmarks Toolbar just below the browser's address bar.
5. On a Mac, you can also add a bookmark using the toolbar at the top. Click Bookmarks, and then click Bookmark This Page.
For the Bookmark to show up in your Bookmarks Toolbar, follow the same steps as above.