The content on this website is no longer being updated.
As of August 2018, SFU Connect was replaced by SFU Mail as the University's email and calendar system. All pages on this website (www.sfu.ca/sfuconnect) will redirect to the SFU Mail website on March 1, 2019. For information about SFU Mail, visit www.sfu.ca/sfumail.
The MySFU Tab, located just to the right of Preferences, offers features for students, faculty, and staff.
Advantages of using the SFU Connect web client
- Can be accessed from any Internet-connected browser around the world
- No setup required; simply sign on with your SFU Computing ID and password
- Provides the most complete access to SFU Connect's functions: Mail, Calendar, Address Book, Tasks, Documents, Briefcase
- Features Zimlets: Small applications offering extra functionality (e.g., mySFU, Tips & Tricks, Calendar Scheduler, Google Translator, and more)
- Flexible, intuitive dynamic navigation (Advanced version).
|Recommended browsers||Partially supported browsers|
Please note that the web client is the only officially supported client at SFU.