The content on this website is no longer being updated.
As of August 2018, SFU Connect was replaced by SFU Mail as the University's email and calendar system. All pages on this website (www.sfu.ca/sfuconnect) will redirect to the SFU Mail website on March 1, 2019. For information about SFU Mail, visit www.sfu.ca/sfumail.
1. Navigate to the Preferences tab in SFU Connect.
2. Under Preferences, click on the Calendar option.
3. Just after the General preferences section, there is the 'Work week and hours' section where you can set up your work week as well as your work hours.
4. You will notice the 'Work week and hours' in your calendar because their cells are white.
5. For this guide we will set the Work week and hours to Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, from Noon to 6pm as per the following image:
6. Once you click on the 'Save' button a warning message will pop up requesting you to refresh the page to apply your changes.
7. Notice how the work week and hours cells are displayed in white.