There are a variety of advanced features within SFU Connect that will help you manage your messages more efficiently. Learn how to organize your tasks, set up alerts and search for messages. Click on a page on the right for more details and step-by-step instructions.
When you compose a new email message, click on the "Signature" drop down menu and choose the signature. To test your signature, send a message to yourself. Remember to click on "display images" when you receive the message. Also, this will not work if you choose to view messages in plain text only.
Adding Images to Signatures
To add an image to your signature:
- Go to Preferences > Signatures.
- Create or edit an existing signature and choose "Format As HTML".
- Click on the "Insert Images" button located in the upper right hand corner. A menu for uploading an image will appear.
- Click "Browse..." and select the image you wish to insert from your computer.
- Click on the "OK" button. The image will appear in the field.
- Add any text you want and make any other changes, and then click on the "Save" button at the top left of your preferences to commit the changes made in your signature.
Sometimes, when writing an email message, you may find that your signature is double-spaced. This is most likely because your messages are formatted in plain text, while your signature was created in HTML. You can either set up a plain text signature, or compose messages in HTML.