Discover the different options and methods of sorting your messages within SFU Connect. Click on sorting the message listing, mail view options, reading pane options, increasing fonts and view message header on the right to learn more about it.
Mail View Options
The default display of messages in the web client is Message View (mail is displayed individually) with the reading panel at the right.
You can easily customize your reading expierence by changing the location of the reading panel to the bottom or turn it off completely. You can also group messages by conversation which puts email into threads.
There are also several options to select multiple items:
Selecting a range:
- Click to select the first message in the range.
- Hold the Shift key and select the last message in the range.
Selecting multiple messages that are not in a range:
- Click to select the first message.
- If using a PC, hold the Control key and select other messages. If using a Mac, hold the Option key and select other messages.
- Go to Preferences and select General from the left menu.
- Scroll down to a section labelled Other.
- Click to select the checkbox labelled "Display checkboxes to quickly select items in lists".
- Save preferences and refresh your browser window.