2. Enter the SFU email address of the person who has shared folders with you. You may also enter more than one email address.
3. If you wish, you can choose the folder type to narrow down the results. Choose "All applications" to view shares across all of Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Briefcase.
4. Click Search once you are ready, and the results will appear in the pane above.
Click the checkbox(es) to select the folder(s) you wish to add to your account, then click Add.
5. The shared folder will now appear in your folder listing.
2. By default, listed at the top of the page, the system will find all folders, calendars, and other items in SFU Connect shared to you via an SFU maillist. This may take a moment to populate.
In the section labeled "Folders that have been shared with me but not yet accepted", enter the SFU email address of the person who has shared folders with you. Only one email address is accepted in this field. Click Find Shares, and the results will be shown below.
3. Click the "Accept" link for the folder you wish to mount.
4. In the Accept Share dialogue box, you may choose to rename the shared folder and choose a colour.
5. Click Yes once you have finished to accept and mount the share. The shared folder will now appear in your folder listing.