How to Archive Mediasite Recordings
Step 1 - Request Downloadable MP4 video files
If you received an email that your course is ready for download you've already done this step.
Make sure you pre-selected downloadable MP4 video files to be created.
|Code||Semester||Recording Removal Date|
||August 31, 2018|
|1177||Fall 2017||December 31, 2018|
|1181||Spring 2018||April 30, 2019|
|1184||Summer 2018||August 31, 2019|
|1187||Fall 2018||December 31, 2019|
|1191||Spring 2019||April 30, 2020|
Step 2 - Download & Check
Login to the Mediasite server:
- search for the course you wish to download
- sort by most recent - or oldest (optional)
- click on the title of the recording you wish to download
- click on "Download Video Podcast"
- please open each file and make sure the recording is complete and the expected length. When downloading multiple large video files it's possible that some may time out and not complete downloading correctly
Step 3 - Notify IT Services
- please respond to the ticket/email from IT Services or email firstname.lastname@example.org that you've downloaded all your files so we can free up the space for other recordings