SFU local to cell phone numbers
SFU desk phones to cell phone numbers (on campus)
- To turn call forwarding on from your SFU local: dial * 8-9-778-xxx-xxxx
- To turn call forwarding off from your SFU local: dial # 8
SFU local to Bria numbers
- From your SFU local dial: * 8- 2x-xxx (five digit Bria local)
- From your SFU local: dial #8
Bria to SFU desk phones or cell phones
- Call forwarding is not available
Mitel Voice mail
Mitel Voice Mail access from off campus
To access your SFU voice mail from off campus, please dial in to your SFU local 778-782-xxxx, as soon as you hear your voice greeting comes on press * key and enter your voice mail password.
Receiving voicemails via email
Receive an email notification with the message attached when a caller leaves a voice mail message.
On campus only
To enable this, click here.
- Click accept
- Select “Yes” when asked “Do you want to proceed?”
- Use your 5-digit phone number as your Mailbox number and your 6-digit voice mail password as your Passcode.
- Click the Settings tab
- Enter your SFU email address on the box beside "Standard UM SMTP Email Address:" and " Standard UM WebView Email Address:"
- Click the Save button at the top to store your settings.
- Receive a faxed document through your voice mail as a PDF attachment to your e-mail notification. To allow this feature, calls from a fax machine must go through to your voice mail. If you answer a call from a fax machine, press the transfer key, dial 8-1-xxxxx (x's being your 5-digit local), hang up.
- Record 4 different greetings and select which greeting should play at any given time through the above web page.
- Set up an attendant, i.e. "... press '0' and your call will be redirected" ... to the local you assign in the box under "Personal Attendant Preferences".
Set up an account
Install Bria numbers
- Submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Set up Primus Conferencing account
- Submit request to email@example.com and include:
- Moderator name
- Department name
- Moderator's SFU email address
- Moderator's SFU local
- GL account code for charges