Ricoh Canada will provide training sessions on the new SFU Print devices available to all faculty and staff.
The 1.5 hour training session will cover the following topics:
- Copy: How to duplex, copy in Black and White or Color, make booklets, reduce or enlarge copy size
- Fax: How to fax to a destination, fax double-sided, program a destination to the address book
- Print: How to print in Black and White or Color, print duplex, print booklets, cancel jobs, secure or locked printing.
- Scan: How to scan to email and a folder; scan in Color, name a scan and program a destination to the address book
- Toner changing and recycling
- Clearing paper jams
Unable to attend the training sessions? You can also view a pdf of the training slide deck here.
There are currently no training sessions scheduled.