Android Configuration for SFUNET-SECURE and eduroam
Note: As Android is an Open Source operating system, each device manufacturer may have installed a customised interface. Therefore, the following instructions might not neccessarily apply.
- Select the Settings icon from the task bar.
- Select Settings
- Select Wi-Fi
- Select SFUNET-SECURE or eduroam from the list of networks
- Select TTLS is selected for EAP method.
- Select PAP for Phase 2 authentication.
- Enter your SFU Computing Id in the format firstname.lastname@example.org in the Identity box.
- Enter your SFU Computing password in the Password box.
- Click Connect.