Blackberry Pearl Configuration for SFUNET-SECURE and eduroam
Note: Because of the countless devices on the market, mobiles are supported on a best effort basis. If you are unsuccessful in connecting with the instructions below, additional support may not be available.
- In the menu section, select Manage Connections
- Select Set up Wi-Fi network
- Scroll through the info screen if presented
- Select Manually Add Network
- Enter SFUNET-SECURE (or eduroam) as the network name and select Add
- Select PEAP as the security type
- Enter your username in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your password
- Select Thawte Premium Server as the certificate. Note: may show up as Thawte Premium Serv...
- Select EAP-MS-CHAP v2 as the inner link security
- Click Connect
- Save the profile.