- Bring your USB storage device to the MFD, and plug it into the USB socket on the front of the document feeder (see photo below).
- Enter your accounting code to access the console, then push the User Box button.
- Touch "Save Document' on the touchscreen.
- Touch "External Memory," then "Ok."
- Touch "Scan Settings" and set up your job. The scanning procedure at this point is the same as it is for any scan job.
- When you are finished scanning, touch "Finish," then push the Start button.
- Wait until the MFD has completed saving the PDF file to your USB device, then remove it and log out.