- Page Not Found
- Covid-19 Research
- Fundamental Limitations of Contact Tracing for COVID-19
- After vaccination: What happens next in BC
- High transmission variants: The benefits of being proactive
- Vaccinating essential workers
- Are there COVID variants amongst us?
- What if a high-transmission variant takes off?
- What to expect when schools reopen
- Parks and Bars
- Join Us
May 17, 2021
Simon Fraser University mathematics professor Caroline Colijn will co-lead a new, national infectious disease modeling network that will inform decisions related to public health threats and better prepare Canada for future pandemics.
May 14, 2021
MAGPIE Director and Canada 150 Research Chair, Caroline Colijn, was announced as a recipient of the Radio Canada Scientist of the Year prize for 2020 alongside three other mathematicians for her work to model the impact of physical distancing on the infection curve in British Columbia.