- Page Not Found
- Covid-19 Research
- Fundamental Limitations of Contact Tracing for COVID-19
- After vaccination: What happens next in BC
- High transmission variants: The benefits of being proactive
- Vaccinating essential workers
- Are there COVID variants amongst us?
- What if a high-transmission variant takes off?
- What to expect when schools reopen
- Parks and Bars
Awards and Recognition
Radio-Canada Scientist of the Year for 2020
MAGPIE Director and Canada 150 Research Chair, Caroline Colijn, was announced as a recipient of the Radio Canada Scientist of the Year prize for 2020 alongside three other mathematicians for her work to model the impact of physical distancing on the infection curve in British Columbia. This year's winners represent Canada's data modelling community who have addressed urgent public health challenges arising from the COVID-19 pandemic through their research.
Click here to read the official news release.