- Page Not Found
- Covid-19 Research
- Fundamental Limitations of Contact Tracing for COVID-19
- After vaccination: What happens next in BC
- High transmission variants: The benefits of being proactive
- Vaccinating essential workers
- Are there COVID variants amongst us?
- What if a high-transmission variant takes off?
- What to expect when schools reopen
- Parks and Bars
Are you interested in being part of our research team? Keen to learn some interdisciplinary research skills? The MAGPIE group welcomes undergraduate and co-op students from diverse quantitative backgrounds. Please send your resume to Caroline Colijn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SFU has a number of relevant graduate programs at the MSc and PhD levels including flexible course and project options to match your research interests. Our supervisors are looking for excellent students in mathematics, statistics and interdisciplinary areas that overlap with life sciences. We offer studentships for both Canadian and international students. Funding comes from a combination of teaching assistantships, research assistantships and graduate fellowships.
Postdocs and Visitors
The MAGPIE group hosts postdoctoral research fellows with backgrounds in areas spanning mathematics, statistics, computer science and bioinformatics. All postdoctoral opportunities will be advertised on mathjobs.org, iddjobs.org and on this page.
If you are interested in coming to MAGPIE as a visiting researcher please contact Caroline Colijn at email@example.com.
Deadline: October 11, 2021 by 11:59 PM PST