- Prospective Students
- Co-op Registration
- Research Awards and Competitions
- Advising and Support
- Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry
- Applied Combinatorics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- History of Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematics, Genomics & Prediction in Infection & Evolution - MAGPIE
- Mathematics and Data
- Mathematics of Communications
- Number Theory
- Operations Research
- Centre for Operations Research and Decision Sciences
- About Us
- Math Internal Resources
PhD Student Kurnia Susvitasari Wins Steve Gallivan Award
Our PhD student Kurnia Susvitasari won the Steve Gallivan Award at the Operational Research Applied to Health Sciences (ORAHS) 2021 Conference.
The award is given for the best research presentation and discussion by a PhD student at the conference. Kurnia's project was titled "Determining the Required Number of Hospital Beds to Meet Access Targets for Emergency Department Admissions Using Simulation Optimization."
Congratulations, Kurnia! You can learn more about Kurnia's project and the ORAHS Conference here.