- Prospective Students
- Co-op Registration
- Research Awards and Competitions
- Advising and Support
- Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry
- Applied Combinatorics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- History of Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematics, Genomics & Prediction in Infection & Evolution - MAGPIE
- Mathematics and Data
- Mathematics of Communications
- Number Theory
- Operations Research
- Centre for Operations Research and Decision Sciences
- About Us
- Math Internal Resources
Veselin Jungic - An Open Letter to Students on Pandemic Teaching
"In this letter, I will try to summarize my experiences of teaching an online course and your experiences taking this course, as I have known and understood them, during this global pandemic. I am sure you will notice that this is also a confession, and a plea for help."
This pandemic has affected both students and instructors. Our Teaching Professor Veselin Jungic recently co-authored a first-hand narrative about teaching during this pandemic.
The full article is available here.