- Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry
- Applied Combinatorics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- History of Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematics, Genomics & Prediction in Infection & Evolution - MAGPIE
- Mathematics and Data
- Mathematics of Communications
- Number Theory
- Operations Research
- Centre for Operations Research and Decision Sciences
- News & Events
We are an approachable, creative and collaborative team, deeply passionate about what we do. From our support staff to senior faculty, we are dedicated to advancing ideas and supporting students.
Simon Fraser University is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified women and men, including visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities. In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, this advertisement is directed to those who are eligible at the time of the application for employment in Canada.
~Assistant Professor (Tenure-Track) in Algebraic Geometry~
Applications To Be Submitted Via Mathjobs:
Equity and diversity are essential to academic excellence. We encourage applications from members of groups that have been marginalized on any grounds, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, racialization, disability, political belief, religion, marital or family status, age, and/or status as a First Nation, Metis, Inuit, or Indigenous person.
Teaching Assistants, Tutor Markers
& Sessional Instructors
- TA/TM Online Application Period: 24 June - 8 July, 2019 *CLOSED*
- SI Online Application Period: 25 June-09 July, 2019 *NOW CLOSED*
- Term Appointment Dates: 28 August - 20 December, 2019
- Payroll Dates: 26 August - 20 December, 2019
You will be notified ONLY if you are offered a position
Available Positions & How To Apply
A current list of available positions for TAs, TMs and Sessional Instructors can be found on the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Webpage, using the link below. Hiring Priorities & Qualifications can also be found on their site.