- Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry
- Applied Combinatorics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- History of Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematics, Genomics & Prediction in Infection & Evolution - MAGPIE
- Mathematics and Data
- Mathematics of Communications
- Number Theory
- Operations Research
- Centre for Operations Research and Decision Sciences
- News & Events
Publications Related to Research
- Menz, P. & Sinclair, N. (2017) Diagramming and gesturing during mathematizing: Kinesthetic and haptic interactions support mathematical ideation. In N. Presmeg, L. Radford, W.-M. Roth, G. Kadunz & L. Puig (Eds.), ICME-13 Monographs: Signs of signification in mathematics education research: Semiotics in mathematics education (1st ed., Vol. 1, pp. TBA). Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Springer.
- Menz, P., & Sincalir, N. (2016). Diagramming and Gesturing during Mathematizing. Presentation at the 13-th International Congress of Mathematics Education (ICME), Hamburg, Germany: University of Hamburg.
- Menz, P. (2016). Diagramming and gesturing between mathematics graduate student and expert mathematicians. Proceedings of the Canadian Mathematics Education Study Group 40-th Annual Meeting, June 3-7, Kingston, Canada.
- Menz, P. (2015). Unfolding of Diagramming and Gesturing between Mathematics Graduate Student and Supervisor during Research Meetings. Ph.D dissertation, Department of Mathematics, Simon Fraser University. Available from https://theses.lib.sfu.ca/thesis/etd9092
- Menz, P. (2014). Diagramming mobilizes mathematics. Unpublished conference proceedings, Simon Fraser University, Mathematics Education Doctoral Students Conference.