- Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry
- Applied Combinatorics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- History of Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematics, Genomics & Prediction in Infection & Evolution - MAGPIE
- Mathematics and Data
- Mathematics of Communications
- Number Theory
- Operations Research
- Centre for Operations Research and Decision Sciences
- News & Events
Publications Related To Teaching
BCAMT 2017 presentation titled Exploring the dualism of the cube and octahedron through hands on activities:
Publications Related to Teaching:
- Menz, P., & Xin, C. (2016). Making Students' Metacognitive Knowledge Visible through Reflective Writing in a Mathematics-for-Teachers Course. Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching, 9, 155-166. http://dx.doi.org/10.22329/celt.v9i0.4426
- Menz, P., Xin, C., & Li, J. (2015). Design of Online Metacognitive Activity in a Post-Secondary Mathematics-for-Teachers Course, Proceedings of the 13th International Conference of The Mathematics Education for the Future Project, September 16-21, Sicily, Italy. Retrieved from
- Menz, P., Xin, C., & Li, J. (2015). Using Reflective Activity to Improve Student Metacognition and Attitudes in Post-Secondary Education, Unpublished conference proceedings of the Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education Conference - Achieving Harmony: Tuning into Practice, June 16-19, Vancouver, Canada. Retrieved from http://www.sfu.ca/math/people/faculty/petra_menz.html.
- Menz, P., & Jungic, V. (2015). A University Math Help Centre as a Support Framework for Students, the Instructor, the Course, and the Department. Journal of University Teaching & Learning Practice, 12(1), 7.
- Jungic, V., Kent, D., & Menz, P. (2012). On Online Assignments in a Calculus Class. Journal of University Teaching & Learning Practice, 9(1), 3.
- Jungic, V., Kent, D., & Menz, P. (2009). Creating and Utilizing Online Assignments in a Calculus Class. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference of The Mathematics Education for the Future Project (pp. 287-290), September 11-17, Dresden, Germany.
- Menz, P., Jungic, V., Wiebe, A. (2009). Yes or No to Clickers in a Large Calculus Course Based on Instructor and Student Feedback Analysis, Proceedings of the 34th Improving University Teaching International Conference, July 14-17, Vancouver, Canada.
- Jungić, V., Kent, D., Menz, P. (2006). Teaching Large Math Classes: Three Instructors - One Experience, International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 1(1), 1-15.