MBB Co-op Program
What is Co-op Education?
The MBB Co-op Program integrates paid workplace learning with academic studies. Co-op is an exceptional way to acquire career-related experience and help finance your education. Students receive a Science Co-op Designation with the completion of at least three work terms, each one semester in length, alternating work with academic study semesters.
Why participate in Co-op?
- Gain access to a variety of paid, quality jobs
- Learn how to market yourself, develop excellent resumes and get real interview experience
- Develop career related knowledge, skills and work experience
- Explore jobs in different fields of interest including genomics. Immunology and bioinformatics
- Enhance your communications skills and build a network of professional contacts
- Experience living and working in parts of BC, Canada and the world!
For career advising, connect with an Advisor by visiting the Career Services website. Career advising topics include: career exploration, work search strategies, interview tips and practice interviews, graduate/professional school applications, and much more!
Book a Career Advising appointment
Tel: (778) 782-3106
To explore career options, visit the the "What can I do with a degree in...?" page