- Faculty and Associates
- News and Events
- 2021 Capstone and Project Awards
- Meet Genevieve LeBaron, School of Public Policy’s New Director
- Soma Barsen: Capstone Lands National Award
- SFU School of Public Policy welcomes new Director, Professor Genevieve LeBaron
- Winners of Internal Case Competition move forward to the nationals
- National Case Competition 2022: finding better approaches to a complex Canadian problem
Since the School's first graduating class in 2005, more than 300 students have earned their Masters of Public Policy from SFU.
Policy issues and opportunities surround us, and our alumni take their policy talents in a variety of directions with a versatile and practical skill set and approach to policy analysis and solutions. Their career pursuits include working in the public sector, research institutes, indigenous governance, non-government and not for profit organizations, labour unions, professional associations, health authorities and private sector firms.
MPP alumni stay connected to the School and have a significant impact on student development and shaping the program. Whether its information interviews with new grads, presenting a Policy Spotlight Seminar, hiring an MPP Co-op student, initiating a BC Priorities team research project, developing a policy case for the School's internal case competition or participating as a mentor at our annual Policy Job Roundtable networking event, there are many ways for alumni to engage and contribute to the success of the school and our students.