Dispersion of light, refraction, reflection
A light is shone onto a board with many small beads attached to it. Reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in the beads results in the appearance of a spectrum of light.
-  Table lamp
-  Board with beads
- Place the lamp on the table.
- Lean the board against the wall in front of the lamp.
- Turn off the room lights.
- Turn on the table lamp. Adjust the position of the lamp as necessary.
- PIRA 6A46.XX
- Don't attempt this at home!
If you have any questions about the demos or notes you would like to add to this page, contact Ricky Chu at ricky_chu AT sfu DOT ca.