1K10.20 Big Slipping Ladder (Big Ladder Against a Wall)
A ladder leans against a wall on the verge of slipping. A person can climb the ladder almost up to the halfway point without falling over.
-  Ladder
-  Rope or twine
-  Pole
- Tie up the ladder so the A-frame cannot open up.
- Lean the ladder against the wall.
- Do not go too close to the halfway point of the ladder. You could fall and hurt yourself.
- Find the angle at which the ladder starts to slip.
- Climb, going up from the lowest rung. Use the pole for support in case you lose balance.
- Get off before you reach the middle of the ladder.
- PIRA 1K10.20
- Don't attempt this at home!
If you have any questions about the demos or notes you would like to add to this page, contact Ricky Chu at ricky_chu AT sfu DOT ca.