3B40.10 Doppler Buzzer
Swing around a battery-powered buzzer on a string to get a Doppler shift in the sound.
-  Buzzer on a string
- Be careful not to lose grip on the buzzer and let it hit someone.
- The buzzer is a bit loud and annoying.
- Twist the buzzer's bare wires together so that it emits sound.
- Wrap a segment of the buzzer's string securely around your hand.
- Swing the buzzer in horizontal circles over your head or in vertical circles to your side.
- Untwist the wires to stop the sound.
- PIRA 3B40.10
- Don't attempt this at home!
If you have any questions about the demos or notes you would like to add to this page, contact Ricky Chu at ricky_chu AT sfu DOT ca.