2B30.50 Lift a Stool
The stool is lifted by the rubber sheet.
-  Rubber sheet with handle
-  Stool
- Do not rotate the handle in the plane of the sheet. The nut holding the demo together can detach.
- Place the rubber sheet on the stool.
- Using the handle on the rubber sheet, lift the stool.
- Lift the corner of the rubber sheet to remove it from the stool.
- PIRA 2B30.50
- Don't attempt this at home!
- Be sure to choose a stool with a small depression in the middle for optimal performance
- The dimension of the rubber sheet is
1' x 1' x 1/4"
- Original construction: purchased
- Crush the Can with Vacuum
If you have any questions about the demos or notes you would like to add to this page, contact Ricky Chu at ricky_chu AT sfu DOT ca.