2B40.10 Weigh Submerged Bowling Ball
The weight of a bowling ball is measured before and after it has been submerged in a tank of water. The weight drops after it has been submerged.
-  Bowling ball with an eye hook
-  Spring scale
-  Tank of water.
- Hang the bowling ball on the spring scale and measure its weight in air.
- While still attached to the spring scale, submerge the bowling ball in the tank of water.
- Measure the weight of the bowling ball in water.
- PIRA 2B40.10
- Don't attempt this at home!
If you have any questions about the demos or notes you would like to add to this page, contact Ricky Chu at ricky_chu AT sfu DOT ca.