For a list of projects currently available in our research labs, follow the link below.
Awarded positions must be held for a minimum of 16 weeks with the possibility of a longer term depending on the project. Salary levels (which include a supplement from SFU), will be:
- $2,200/month upon completion of 4th year
- $2,100/month upon completion of 3rd year
- $2,000/month upon completion of 2nd year
NSERC may provide a travel allowance, subject to the conditions outlined in the documentation on their website.
Before applying, check that you are eligible at the NSERC site
- Fill out Form 202, Part 1 on-line, including uploading copies of your official transcripts
- Email scanned copies of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Form 202, Part 1
• a current official transcript, and
• a short statment describing your research interests and relevant work experience
- Successful applications will be matched to a project. The project supervisor will complete Form 202, Part 2 so you can verify and finalize your NSERC on-line forms.
Applications must be received no later than January 20, 2017