- Strategic Plan
- The President
- About Joy
- Statement on academic freedom
- Welcome back faculty and staff
- Welcome back students
- Statement on scholar strike
- Reflections on my first 30 days
- Taking care of ourselves, taking care of each other
- Equity, diversity and inclusion commitments
- Statement on SFU's Athletics Team Name Change
- Finding connection in times of adversity
- Wishing you a safe and restful holiday break
- Op-ed: SFU helping drive social, economic innovation in time of crisis
- Executive Searches
- Search for Vice-President Advancement & Alumni Engagement
- Search for Vice-President Research & International
VPRI Search Community Consultation
The Search Committee provided the SFU community with opportunities to contribute to the development of the position description and candidate profile.
Members of the community were invited to participate in this important process and share with the committee the qualities, attributes and types of experience they feel the successful candidate should possess. This feedback helped shape the position description and candidate profile, a document that will be used in the recruitment and evaluation of candidates.
Here is how the community was able to participate:
- Online questionnaire
- Written submission
- Virtural Forum: The forum took place on November 18, 2020 and has been archived here for viewing.