Each student is responsible for ensuring that his or her academic choices meet the requirements for graduation. All requirements are outlined in the SFU Calendar, which is available online. Please note that the SFU Calendar is considered the authority for official information, therefore we recommend that students refer to the calendar for information pertaining to Program Requirements, including course prerequisites.
- For the latest information regarding COVID-19, please refer to the FAQ page here. We recognize that these are extraordinary times for our students and we will do our best to ensure that you receive support wherever you are. Feel free to connect with us below; stay safe and healthy everyone!
- For all admission and transfer credit queries
- Newly admitted students are undeclared
- If you are a newly admitted student with less than 60 units transferred to SFU
- Help with planning your degree
- FANx99, FALx99, and WQB requirements
- Choosing a program (Major/Joint Major/Extended Minor/Minor)
- Tools and Resources
- Academic difficulty (AP/BOT/RTW)
- If you are a first year student (less than 30 units completed), please connect with FASS Year One Advisors here
Students must contact the Advisor to declare before the enrollment period.
Declaration deadlines: March 1 (Summer), July 1 (Fall), and November 1 (Spring)
Psychology Undergraduate Advising
Psychology undergraduate advising is for students who are declared into a psychology program. Newly admitted students, including transfer students, are undeclared. Currently all advising appointments are done remotely, no in-person appointments are available.
Allen Yee and Emily Co | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email us at least 72 hours in advance to make an appointment (attach your advising transcript)
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays : 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm