Think like a city planner, take part in a unique city-building simulation, and experience what it feels like to live in the Surrey of 2030. Selected residents came together to build a vision for their city where everyone can thrive.
How are we going to ensure there are places to live and work for old and new Surrey residents? How do we build community health and safety? How are we going to provide access to clean air and water for everyone? These are some of the questions that the Residents’ Lab tackled.
- Learned about the opportunities and challenges facing Surrey and addressed them like a city planner
- Participated in a unique, interactive city-building simulation that made headlines in the region and beyond
- Used their voice as residents to help inform the City’s updated Sustainability Charter
- Made new connections with other residents and heard their perspectives
- Were recognized by the City for their leadership.
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Surrey City Hall
Council Chambers, SFU Surrey